Title : Manga Studio 5
ASIN : B00ANH074Y
Description : Manga Studio, The #1 Comic & Manga Software Worldwide, is the most efficient and advanced all-in-one solution for drawing, laying out, illustrating and publishing manga and comics.
- Add power and flexibility to your design process. Specifically designed for professionals, Manga Studio combines a multitude of cutting-edge features that makes it the most powerful manga and comic drawing tool in the market.
- Save valuable time and effort. Speed up your workflow! With Manga Studio?s powerful feature set and intuitive, standard interface, you will quickly create and enhance your comic projects faster than if created by hand.
- Create professional level art from start to finish. Designed specifically for illustrating manga and comic art, Manga Studio?s specialized features provide a complete solution for creating standard black and white manga and comics.
- Draw naturally with a Tablet – Sketch, scan or import your inked artwork directly. Create original sketches using your mouse or draw naturally with a Pen Tablet.
- Screen tones & Patterns – Screen tones add dimension, depth and character to your artwork. Choose from tones of screen tones in Manga Studio.
Category: Animation & 3D
Brand: Smith Micro Software Inc.
Item Page Detail URL : more info or buy
Rating : 4.5
Rating : 15
Review : Leave Photoshop, don’t skip on learning the advanced tools in Manga Studio 5
I was comfortable using Photoshop and it took me a long time to come around to using Manga Studio because at face value I couldn’t see how much of a difference there would be between using one over the other. I was completely wrong. Without trying it for yourself it’s hard to express how much more efficient and advanced Manga Studio is for the digital artist compared to Photoshop when it comes to creating hand drawn illustration. Everything in this program has been made specifically for the digital artist, and it is so much faster than any other program.
The first thing that got my attention about Manga Studio and will be of particular interest for the beginning digital artist is the line auto correction. So what does this mean? It means that you can have the program straighten the little squiggles of your wrist as you are drawing your so that every line and curve you draw looks perfect, and it does it as you draw. Most of the time you really don’t need to set this very…