Title : LEGO Atlantis Neptune Carrier (8075)
ASIN : B002RL7WH4
Description : Pieces: 476
Search for Atlantis aboard the ultimate battle submarine!
The Deep Salvage Crew divers have discovered the green Atlantis treasure key, but when the fierce Manta Warrior and its trained battle stingray attack, will they be able to keep it in their search for the sunken city? Launch your defense with the armored Neptune Carrier submarine, with quad flick-launching torpedoes, a scout mini-sub and a quick-deploying seabed rover to even the odds on the ocean floor! Includes Manta Warrior with trident and 3 deep-sea diver minifigures.
- Includes Carrier sub, scout mini-sub and seabed rover
- Also includes Manta warrior minifigure plus 3 diver minifigures
- Features collectable green Atlantis treasure key
- Fire the four flick-launching torpedoes
- Mini sub scouts the ocean floor
- Roving vehicle scours the seabed
- Measures 12″ (30cm) long
- Collect all the Atlantis treasure keys!
- Set includes 4 minifigures: 3 heroic divers and 1 Manta Warrior with trident
- Mothersub features a seabed rover and a scout minisub
- Mothersub also features quad flick torpedoes, opening cockpit and side doors
- Collectible green Atlantis treasure key included – collect them all
- 475 pieces
Category: Building Sets
Item Page Detail URL : more info or buy
Rating : 4.4
Rating : 14
Review : Multi-vehicle fun, a hit with the boys
I was not initially a fan of the new Atlantis Lego theme—looked like the same old stuff, only under water. My son requested this set specifically and after building it I can understand why! NOTE: don’t overpay, this one should be around $59; for 475 pieces it’s not a ‘bargain’ but still worthwhile considering some of the unique specialized parts that are included. The model shows for ages 8-14 but it’s an easy build (and does have the pieces segregated into numbered baggies to follow the instructions): around 30 minutes to finish for a Lego fan.
The main model in the set is a mothership-style water vehicle. Propellers, movable engine wings, minor and major propellers, and lots of other neat detailing. A mini-sub docks neatly to the rear of the main vehicle, and you also have a second separate wheeled repair rover. Minifigs include 3 divers (with unusual airtank backpacks) and King Neptune with his trident. The black Manta Ray is another bonus! After building the set,…