Creating Comics from Start to Finish Top Pros Reveal the Complete Creative Process image 1
You Can Work Professionally in Comics!
Jump-start your comic book career! Creating Comics From Start to Finish tells you everything about how today’s mainstream comic books are produced and published. Top working professionals detail how comics are created from concept to completion.
Dig deep into every step of the process including writing, editing, penciling, inking, coloring, lettering and even publishing. Working professionals talk candidly about breaking into (and staying in) this exciting industry.
Interviews and advice from:
- Mike Marts, Editor—Batman
- Mark Waid, Writer—Kingdom Come, Flash, Irredeemable
- Darick Robertson, Penciler—Wolverine, The Boys, Transmetropolitan
- Rodney Ramos, Inker—Green Lantern, Punisher
- Brian Haberlin, Colorist—Witchblade, Spawn
- Chris Eliopoulos, Letterer—Pet Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men
- Joe Quesada, Chief Creative Officer—Marvel Comics
- Stan Lee, Former President, Chairman—Marvel Comics